Tuesday, April 19, 2011

A Prayer for Help

Dear God, in the name of Jesus, I thank you for life, protection, family, and friends.  I pray that you will forgive me of all my sins, and I accept your forgiveness. I pray that you will continue to give me, my cohort, my family, coworkers, professors, and friends strength, knowledge, wisdom, and understanding to accomplish our immediate and future goals. I pray for Your divine help in all that we do, and may we remember to give You honor and glory for helping us.

Father God, I pray specifically for myself, my daughter, my son, my cohort, and all students that are doing finals at this time. I pray that You will continue to guide and strengthen us as we study. Please help us to feel refreshed each day even though we are not getting enough sleep. Also, please help us to understand and remember all the materials that we need to know for our examinations. I also pray for the strength of the professors, and I pray that they will be fair in grading all their students. I pray that both students and professors will be honest in all that they do, and no one will be hurt due to dishonesty. Father, thank You for hearing this prayer and answering it, in Jesus' name. Amen.





"Delight yourself also in the Lord, and He shall give you the desires of your heart." (Psalm 37:4).


Be Blessed,

Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment