Monday, May 9, 2011

Spring Semester 2011 is now a part of my History

Spring semester 2011, will be recorded in my history book as one of the most challenging semesters that I have completed. The amount of work during the semester was humongous and I had limited time to complete all the work that needed to be done. Nevertheless, with the help of God and the support that I received from family, coworkers, and friends I was able to finish the semester. All my hard work and sleepless nights paid off in the end. So at this time, I want to give thanks to God and to all of you that supported me during spring semester 2011. I could not have been successful without your help.

This song is dedicated to all of you who have been there for me:

I Can't Live A Day Without You


I love all of you dearly!!! You know who you are. May God grant all of you a triple portion of blessings!!

1 comment: