Monday, June 6, 2011

I Must Carry On




"The heights that great men reached and kept were not attained by sudden flight,
 but they, while their companions slept, were toiling upwards through the night." (Henry Wadsworth Longfellow)


It is about 1:42 AM in the morning and although I am tired I cannot go to sleep because I have two assignments that are due today. I worked the evening shift yesterday and reached home a few minutes after 12 midnight. I am very tired but I must get my assignments completed because after work tonight will be too late.

I am making the sacrifice now to finish my BSN program, and at the same time I have to find time to smell the roses. Therefore, tomorrow before work I will go to a nearby lake to just sit and meditate.

I wish I could write on this blog more often but right now I must spend time completing my assignments. After spring semester I only received about five days off  before starting summer semester; and as a result, this time is a bit challenging because I have never taken more than one class in the summer before. Anyway, there is always a first time in every new event. Therefore, with God's help I will carry on until I finish my course.

I pray that you will complete your goal/s also and be successful in all that you do!!!

Be Blessed,


Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment