Sunday, July 3, 2011

A Son that Makes His Mama and Papa Proud!!


While raising our son we knew that he would attend college and make the best out of life. Attending college was an expectation for my two children. They both knew that they would go to college from an early age. My son attended the Mico College University, my alma mater, and graduated in 2002. Since then he as attended other universities and have completed his course of studies with very high GPAs. During fall semester my son will tackle an important milestone in his educational career and I wish him all of God's blessing on this new journey. Our son is a self-motivator and a very hard worker. My husband and I are very proud of our son and the choices that he has made in life. Through prayer, good family and friend support system, the church family, the school system, and the people in our communities my son is able to make the best of what life has to offer. My beautiful daughter-in-law is also a blessing in my son's life. Her support for him is tremendous. She supports him to be all that he can be in life. Therefore, I would like to thank all of you who have prayed for my son, those who have given him an encouraging word, and those people who had him over their homes for sleep-overs. Your kindness and generosity towards my son are appreciated. Thanks to all of you our son is doing well in life.

At this time, I pray for all sons that they will be all that God wants them to be in life. I pray for parents that they will send positive messages to their children and let them grow up knowing that they can do all things through Christ who gives them strength.

Be Blessed,

Joy

1 comment:

  1. This is such a lovely post. I really like how your blog is family-oriented. It's always good to see all of the blessings we have and remember to be truly grateful for them!!

    Keep up the blogging!

    Best wishes

    ~Zabrinah

    ReplyDelete