Monday, August 1, 2011

I Am Still Standing

Hi Friends and Family,

I have been having a very busy time but I am still standing. I have taken some time out of my busy schedule to enjoy and appreciate God's creations. We have had a few beautiful days in which the sun was shining brightly, the sky was blue with patches of fluffy white clouds, and the trees were so green and pretty.

I do need some time off just to relax and I believe that God will make away so that I can get some days off. I tried to get some time off from work but I was denied the time off; however, I believe in miracles and I know that God will work this out for me somehow.

I must go now but I just want you to know that I am thinking of you. May all your days be filled with joy, peace, and contentment.


                                   I Am Still Standing By: Bishop Paul Morton


Be Blessed,

Joy

1 comment:

  1. I love this post, Joy! Simple and sweet!

    We have to be thankful for all the special creations out there!

    :)

    ~Zabrinah

    ReplyDelete