Saturday, October 1, 2011

Experiencing the Opposite of what I Planned for my Day

I had planned to attend church this morning and to have a wonderful time worshiping God and fellowshipping with my church brothers and sisters. However, I did not plan to have a headache in half of my head and face. Consequently, I was unable to attend church and all my plans for church had to be aborted. Therefore, I tried to make the best of my situation. With the headache I prayed, I read a little, I listened to a few gospel music, and now I am writing. Although, I did not get to do what I planned, I will not let this headache keep me down. I am also believing God for my healing. I will rejoice in the God of my salvation because I have everything to be thankful for. I have life, a family, and good friends. So, I just want to praise God because He is wonderful, good, kind, merciful, my hiding place, a friend in the time of trouble, my savior, my king, my protector, my great physician, and my everything. He is the Great I Am!

Take care until next time. May God bless you abundantly!

I hope you are blessed by listening to this song: I Found the Answer Down on My Knees, by Sandra Brooks.

1 comment:

  1. That's a lovely song, Joy. It's really great that you worked through the headache to give Him the praise. That's impressive, and not all of us could garner the strength to do that.

    ~Zabrinah

    ReplyDelete