Monday, December 12, 2011

The Ups and Downs of Fall Semester

I am very thankful to God for all the help that He had given me throughout fall semester. I am also thankful for my family, friends, classmates, teachers, and co-workers who supported me during this semester. I could not have made it without the help of God and my support system. During this semester I learned many new information about healthcare in areas such as research, mental health, and geriatrics; nevertheless, this semester was the most challenging semester I have ever experienced in my life.

There were times in this semester when I had to cry because I did not know how I could read about 1,000 pages in three weeks for one class. I had three classes and one class had four areas and three different professors. At times the task ahead seemed impossible and I had to cry out to God for help, and He heard my cry and helped me to come out successful in this semester. There were times when I did not feel the strength to attend school and work, but with the help of God I kept going. There were many sleepless nights that I spent studying and working on assignments, and with the help of God I am still standing and looking forward to spring semester, 2012.

Despite the fact that fall semester was very challenging for me I am very appreciative of the opportunity that I have to work on completing my BSN. I would not want to be working on anything else at this time. So, at this time I say thank you Jesus for helping me to have a successful semester and thank you my support system for always being there for me when I need you most.

Therefore, my friends if you have the desire to work on a project or go back to school I would encourage you to seek God's help and start working on your goal/s. I cannot tell you that it will be easy to achieve your goal/s, but I can tell you that it is possible to achieve your goal/s. May God bless you as you work on the desires of your heart.




Life is Hard but God id Good: By Pam Thum




Be blessed,

Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment