Friday, October 1, 2010

A Beautiful Day

I woke up this morning with joy in my heart. I rushed to look through the window at the beautiful trees with their red, yellow, and green leaves. Every tree looked so pretty and reminded me that the world is a beautiful place. I am so thankful to be part of God's wonderful creation. I am grateful for the sky above and although it is somewhat overcast I can still see the beauty of this vast creation. I stopped to think of my neighbors and the community that I live in and I am thankful for the  peace that I enjoy in my neighborhood. I will not take this peace for granted because it came by with the sacrifice of many brave men and women.

As I was writing this post I heard the siren of an ambulance, and I stopped writing to pray for the person that the ambulance is going for and also for the friends and family of that person that will be picked up by the ambulance. You see, we are all together in this journey of life and it is important that we care about all people and not just the people that we know personally.

So, for all of you that may read this post or may just look at my page I pray that your day will be blessed. May all your plans for today be fulfilled. May you have peace in abundance and may you show someone today that you care for them.

Be Blessed,

Joy

3 comments:

  1. Inspiring and beautiful post Joy! Thanks for stopping by too. Happy weekend to you. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really loving the positivity of this blog! It's nice such genuine light and kindness amongst so many other blogs which seem to serve the purpose of complaining about everything. Oh, and thanks for commenting on my blog as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww. How lovely. I know what it's like to wake up and rush to the window, as well!

    Awesome stuff going on here!

    ~Zabrinah

    ReplyDelete