Monday, October 25, 2010

Be Thankful in a Fast Pace World

Approximately fifty minutes ago I was outside where it was cold, windy, and  rainy. It is so pleasant to be indoors, where it is warm and cozy, on this cold fall night. I am a bit tired and my back aches but I am inside. I am grateful that I have a roof over my head, clothes on my back, food to eat, and most importantly I have my Creator and a wonderful family. And I cannot forget my friends, my neighbors, my church family, near and far, and all the wonderful people who will read this post. Although life can be challenging at times let us make a decision to be thankful for what we have and think less on what we do not have. This does not mean that you should stop working towards your goal; it simply means that you place your focus more on been thankful for what you have.

So for the next three minutes just close your eyes and be thankful for what you do have. You will find that a grateful attitude will help you feel less stressful in this fast pace world.

Regardless of the socioeconomic status in which you find yourself you may be in a position to help someone who is less fortunate than yourself. If you are able to share your time or your possessions with those that are less fortunate please do so. I am sure you will not have to look far to find people who need a helping hand.

May you find total relaxation as you have an attitude of thankfulness and may you find peace and happiness as you share with others.

Be Blessed,

Joy

1 comment:

  1. I really enjoyed this one. We forget to be thankful for the little things!

    ~Zabrinah

    ReplyDelete