Monday, February 14, 2011

It's not over Until it is Over

Hi Everyone,

I missed blogging on a regular basis; however, my schedule has been completely filled. I have also had some recent ups and downs in the journey called life; nevertheless, my spirit is high and my attitude is in the right place.

I believe that events happen in our lives to help make us stronger. I agree with Andre Crouch who said, "... if I didn't have a problem, I wouldn't know that God could solve them, I wouldn't know what faith in God could do ...."

I also believe that I should do all that is in my power to work out my situations and the things that I cannot do my heavenly Father will do for me. He may choose to work out my circumstances immediately or he may choose to walk me through the fire or flood.

I also know that it's not over until it is over; therefore, I will not give up on my goals in life. I will always, by the help of God, do my very best in all the things that I find to do.

I pray that you will be strong as you work out your circumstances. I pray that you will receive the answer that is best for your situation. I pray that you will be blessed and that you will be whole in every area of your body. May you receive the desires of your heart. Amen

Be Blessed,

Joy


May you always walk in your blessings!!


"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Through it All by Andre Crouch

2 comments:

  1. i hope you are blessed too, thanks for the nice message. keep your head up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was very powerful! I really love your inspirational messages, Joy!

    ReplyDelete