Thursday, March 24, 2011

Having Support From My Husband: Priceless

I am really thankful for the tremendous support that I have received and I am still receiving from my husband. My husband has suported me in every way through happy times and sad times. Since our marriage, I have been in school three times and each time he has helped me without complaining.

My husband has taken on almost all the chores at home because he knows that it is very challenging for me to juggle school, work, and family responsibilites; therefore, he has relieved me of many of our family responsibilities so that I will have time to study and do my assignments. I just could not make it in school if I did not have the support from my husband. The support that I have received from my husband and I am still receiving is priceless.




I pray for people who are in relationships. I pray that God will be the center of your relationships. I also pray that you will love, care, and support each other. I pray that you will help each other to be all that he/she can be in this life. I pray that you will have the peace of God in your lives now and always. Amen.


Be Blessed,

Joy

3 comments:

  1. Amen and i'm happy you are blessed with a great husband:-). Hope all is well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is so good! I can just see that you're an inspiration to many people, including myself!

    I love it so much!

    :)

    ~Zabrinah

    ReplyDelete