Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Juggling My Personal Life, Work, and School - Part 3

Last week-end I worked and this week I will work a couple days. There are many needs to be met at my job and I really love to help meet the needs of the clients. However, it is very challenging to meet all the requirements of school, fulfil my duties at work, and take care of myself. If you notice I did not even say take care of my family because my husband is doing most of the care at this time.

I just could not manage if my husband was not doing almost all the chores around the house. I am very tired especially on days that I go to work and can hardly find energy to do anything else. I am very thankful to my husband who is helping me and making it possible for me to achieve my educational goals.

My commitment to my educational goals is the drive that keep me going. It is very important to me to finish my academic path. Therefore, I pray for strength and guidance as I put the necessary work in to accomplish my goals.

To My Readers:

I pray for your strength and I pray that God will guide you on the paths you have chosen. I pray that happiness and success will be yours now and always.


I do like the words of Bob Marley's song:  Don't Worry About A Thing

Be Blessed,

Joy

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for updating, Joy! It sounds like you have a very wonderful and caring husband! That's so nice to know. It also seems as if you're very passionate about your dreams/education goals. I love it! You are very determined. I bet you'll achieve all your dreams!

    ReplyDelete