Monday, March 5, 2012

Happy Birthday to my Beautiful Sister: Vel

  Happy Birthday to my Beautiful Sister, Vel






As I reminisce on my younger sister's life I am truly thankful to God that she is celebrating another Birthday today, March 5, 2012. My dear sister, I would like to wish you a blessed day and pray that you will live a long and prosperous life. I pray that you will enjoy your day and all that you wished for on this your special day will become reality!!

I know that recently for a few months life was challenging for you and you have showed us that you are more than an over-comer.Your faith in God and support from friends and family have helped you to successfully got over your challenges.

I believe firmly that your best days are in front of you and you will move from victory to victory. Continue to stand on the Word of God and He will give you the desires of your heart that are right for your life. I love you and and pray that you live until Jesus comes back to earth again.




Be blessed.

Your sister,

 Joy

1 comment: