Sunday, March 4, 2012

Only One Week of Spring Break: Actually Have Three Days

OK, spring break officially starts today and I am suppose to have one week off; however I have to work four days out of this break. I have many college assignments to work on and I would like to go to another state to visit my mother. What should I do? Well I cannot get everything done, so I will have to make a decision to work on the things that can be realistically done this week.

Although spring break is short, I am very thankful that I do not have to drive to college this week and I can sleep in for two mornings because I do not have my morning classes this week. I like my classes and I have fun learning the materials in these classes; nevertheless, my body is tired and I do need this break. Therefore. for two mornings I will enjoy the rare privilege of sleeping late in my bed.

For those of you on spring break I wish you an enjoyable and rejuvenating time. Take care and lots of blessings.



                                             "Making hay while the sun is shining."

No comments:

Post a Comment