Monday, February 27, 2012

Perfection in Writing

Can one reach perfection in writing? I believe one can improve his/her writing and will always be an improved writer. The more one writes the better one will get. Throughout my life writing is one of my strongest subjects. I have read hundreds of books and enjoy journaling on a daily basis. Although I have published a few poems I know that I have to keep improving on my writing skills. Will I ever become a perfect writer? I am not writing to become a perfect writer; however, I will continue to improve on my writing skills.

What do you need to continue working on so that you can improve your skills? Whatever you are working on do it with your might. I pray that you will keep on improving in everything that your hands find to do.

Write just for the pleasure of writing!
                                                



Be blessed,

Joy

1 comment:

  1. This was fabulous, Joy! If you can see it, you can achieve it! Also, the more we practice our writing skills--or any other skill--the better we get! Even if we're only practicing for fun.

    Great post!

    ~Z

    ReplyDelete