Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Staying Ahead

It is approximately 2:11 PM and I am taking a break form writing my assignments. My to-do-list for today is not even half done as yet but I just had to step away form it for awhile to reenergize myself and then go back to my tasks. I am trying to stay ahead of my assignments and this is a great task because today is the only day that I will be home this week. My schedule is full with school and work tasks. Anyway, I am trying to work on my school assignments in bits at a time because the entire list is too overwhelming to think about.

How Do I Get My Projects Done On Time?

Today, I have four assignments that I am working on and half of one was already done. I have one that is due tomorrow and I have completed that one already and turned it in. The others are due in one week to two weeks from now. I have other assignments that have closer due dates but I have completed those already. With my limited time I have to stay ahead or I will not make my due dates.

Wishing you Success

I hope you too have a plan to accomplish your tasks. I wish you well in everything that you do. I pray for your success in all that you pursue that is God's plan for your life.

                       I hope you will be Inspired by this Video: Secret to Success...



Be blessed,

Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment