Sunday, March 18, 2012

Happy Birthday To My Brother: Carl


                                                
Carl, I wish you a Happy Birthday and hope that you will take some time out of your busy schedule to enjoy your special day.  I would like you to know that I appreciate all the support that you have given me over the years. You are always dependable and you are always there when I needed you most. I love you and I am very proud of you. I am very happy to be your sister.

I pray that God will grant you the desires of your heart that are right for you and that you will live a long, happy, and prosperous life.



                                                                






         Happy Birthday My Dearest Brother




                    


















Be blessed,

Your Sister, Joy

                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment